Today’s businesses are increasingly reliant on high-speed Internet. Whether communicating with customers or hosting webinars, a fast, reliable connection is vital for staying ahead of the competition. However, many business leaders don’t have the time or expertise to find a solution that delivers right-fit speed, security, and agility – and settle for whatever big-name Internet service provider (ISP) dominates the area.
Unfortunately, big-name ISPs tend to offer “one-size-fits-all” service plans that fail to keep up with changing business technology needs. As more companies adopt hybrid work models and transition to cloud applications, unplanned outages are becoming more common – and more expensive. In 2022, over 60% of network outages cost businesses upwards of $100,000,1 so it’s clear that slow, unreliable connectivity can wreak havoc on your bottom line.
Other challenges businesses with slow Internet face typically include:
- Unresponsive support from frustrating call routing systems.
- Wasting time on hold whenever there’s an issue.
- Struggling to scale your business operations.
Switching to a trusted fiber network solutions provider can help you overcome these issues and grow your business.
Power Your Business With Reliable, High-Speed Internet
Pure Speed Lightwave is Houston’s leading business Internet provider – and the good news is that many corporate buildings throughout the Greater Houston Area are already lit with our high-speed, fiber Internet.
Our widespread network includes over 1,600 lit locations and 3,300 on-net locations throughout Texas. If your office is already lit with PS Lightwave Internet, you can experience benefits such as:
- Better Performance – We provide high capacity, low latency connectivity with fewer hops, so your teams can access the applications they need to stay productive no matter what.
- Local Support – Our Network Operations Center (NOC) is based in Houston, so you can ensure your network stays connected with fast, responsive support from our local experts.
- Better Reliability – PS Lightwave Internet is highly reliable, with two border routers connected to multiple upstream providers and redundant uplinks to our Metro Ethernet core ring.
- Burstable Bandwidth – Burst up to a higher bandwidth for a boost in speed to enable your employees to share large files, make video calls, and more without interruption.
- Fast Deployment – With so many lit and on-net locations throughout the Greater Houston Area, your switch to PS Lightwave Internet will be fast and hassle-free.
- Customizable Services – Our Internet’s transport capabilities run from 10Mbps to 100G, so you can choose a plan tailored to meet your organization’s unique bandwidth requirements.
If your business is in the Greater Houston Area, there’s a good chance your building is already lit with PS Lightwave Internet. Fill out our quick LightQuest form to check whether you’re connected to our fiber optic network.
Enjoy Superior Business Connectivity With PS Lightwave Internet
High-speed Internet is vital for keeping up with digital transformation. Luckily, Houston businesses don’t have to look far for fast, reliable, flexible business connectivity that doesn’t take a “one size fits all” approach.
PS Lightwave Internet delivers best-in-class connectivity, speed, LIGHTQUEST Location Lookup – PS LIGHTWAVE reliability, and redundancy-and since many buildings are already connected to our fiber network, making the switch is painless.
Contact PS Lightwave today to get started with high-speed fiber Internet backed by responsive, local support.