Company Values: GRIT
- Growth – We are dedicated to the personal and professional growth of all our team members.
- Respect – We promote mutual respect and alignment of company purpose, professional goals, while recognizing the value in diverse personalities and work styles who are aligned to create a great company.
- Integrity – We have the courage to do “the right thing”.
- Trust – Placing trust in each other and empowering each other to do great work are essential to the wellbeing of our organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage External Support
- Implement Processes and Procedures
- Network Documentation
- Manage All Faults and Performance of the Network
- Manage the NOC’s Relationship with internal and external customers
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and guide a dedicated NOC support team, ensuring smooth daily operations through effective communication, goal setting, and fostering accountability.
- Oversee system monitoring activities, ensuring the integrity and availability of systems and key processes, reviewing logs, and verifying completion of scheduled tasks.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to optimize workflow efficiency and ensure compliance with SLAs.
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of systems, processes, and policies, implementing improvements to enhance NOC performance and deliver consistent value.
- Prioritize a positive customer experience, proactively identifying opportunities to enhance satisfaction and implementing necessary improvements.
- Manage and resolve technical support trouble tickets, driving them to resolution within defined timelines and engage field operations teams as required.
- Investigate and create Incident Reports to respond to data customers after a service outage as needed
- Coordinate ticket escalations and collaborate with various departments to ensure timely and effective support.
- Address internal and external customer escalations promptly and professionally.
- Thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment, efficiently managing responsibilities.
- Generate reports for management, providing insights and updates on NOC performance.
- Participate in internal and external performance review calls as required.
- Exhibit strong leadership skills, providing guidance and direction to peers and subordinates.
- Follow company safety and personnel policies
- Additional duties as needed.
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field desired
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Effective team builder and managerial skills
- Familiar with a variety of data networking concepts, practices, and procedures
- Proficiency in working with spreadsheets
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Speak, read English and follow written/verbal instructions