Duties and Responsibilities
Five Key Roles:
- Researching Government and Education postings for Sales Opportunities
- Assist in preparation of Government and Education proposal responses including proposal scope of work, all required forms and assisting with quotes and proposal pricing.
- Researching historical and current Government and Education Telecommunications spend/pricing
- Cooperative Purchasing agreements (GSA, TIPS, CHOICE PARTNERs, etc.) and CRM support for Division
- Task tracking and calendar administration for Division
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend meetings to record minutes and follow-up with action items to team.
- Research and recommend government sales opportunity conferences, vendor shows and events.
- Research and identify new Government and Education leads and prospects aligned with Sales Strategy in order to obtain Division goals.
- Schedule and manage meetings including conference room set-up, catering and visitor management for Division.
- Creation of service orders, reports, memos, letters, and other documents, using Office Word, spreadsheet, or presentation software including Power Point.
- Generate various sales reports for Division.
- Generate and order marketing and sales materials to assist with customer retention and growth.
- Provide continuance process improvement suggestions.
- Track Customer contract renewal dates and assist in the renewal process.
- Fill in as back-up support to the Enterprise Sales group as needed.
- Other Duties as assigned
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Organization and Detailed Oriented
- Problem Solving
- Must be intermediate to advanced in all Office applications (Strong emphasis in MS Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- An organized, systematic, and deliberate approach to handling tasks and issues.
- A great attitude, a team player, and the ability to be assertive.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills.
- An aptitude for technology, details, organization, and technical products.
- CRM, Adobe and DocuSign software knowledge a plus.