Company Values: GRIT
- Growth – We are dedicated to the personal and professional growth of all our team members.
- Respect – We promote mutual respect and alignment of company purpose, professional goals, while recognizing the value in diverse personalities and work styles who are aligned to create a great company.
- Integrity – We have the courage to do “the right thing”.
- Trust – Placing trust in each other and empowering each other to do great work are essential to the wellbeing of our organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Add survey to OSP Insight
- Add aerial and underground contractor invoices to OSP Insight
- Add pole attachment license to OSP Insight
- Site to hub route design
- Add network equipment to OSP Insight
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive underground and aerial invoices from Project Manager for input into OSP Insight
- Input location of slack loops and splice points from invoices.
- Input data from invoices such as fiber footage, reel numbers, underground depth, etc. into OSP Insight
- Receive splicing information from splicers for input into OSP Insight
- Prepare fiber splicing data sheets and schematics for splicers
- Prepare fiber termination data sheets for splicers
- Work with project manager to assure all fiber splicing, termination and route proposals for new projects are completed
- Work with permitting department to confirm routes and splice point locations
- Provide customer location maps for surveys
- Additional duties as needed
- Some college preferred in GIS mapping or similar
- Working knowledge of mapping software such as Map Info or other GIS related software
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Access
- Good written and verbal communication skills