Key Roles for the Position:
• Manage General Ledger function
• Manage Accounts Payable function
• Manage Billing/Collections function
• Manage financial reporting
• Manage required regulatory/compliance reporting
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee and guide the overall general ledger function to ensure accuracy and completeness
of the financial books and records of the company.
• Oversee and guide the accounts payable process to ensure we have all invoices and payments
are made within the stated terms
• Ensure the company’s cash position will adequately cover the future cash outflow
requirements, while timely addressing any future potential short falls with the CFO.
• Oversee and guide the billing and collections process to ensure collections are received in
accordance with contractual terms and billing is processed timely and accurately.
• Review the monthly financial reporting package to ensure that information provided to
leadership is complete and accurate
• Provide support to the CFO as needed to support strategic objectives
• Identify opportunities for better reporting and efficiency in processes
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and 10 years of relative accounting experience
• CPA Required
• Evidence of progressive accounting experience in a corporate accounting environment
• Previous experience in telecom preferred.
• Advanced skills in Excel required
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with management and co‐workers
• Close attention to detail and ability to independently make good sound decisions
based on information given
• Ability to multitask and stay organized under pressure while meeting established
• Professional, cooperative, and positive attitude