Pay Range: $20.00 to $25.00 per hour
Company Values: GRIT
- Growth – We are dedicated to the personal and professional growth of all our team members.
- Respect – We promote mutual respect and alignment of company purpose, professional goals, while recognizing the value in diverse personalities and work styles who are aligned to create a great company.
- Integrity – We have the courage to do “the right thing”.
- Trust – Placing trust in each other and empowering each other to do great work are essential to the wellbeing of our organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and finalize site plans.
- Obtain all right of way permits.
- Coordinate with city/county engineers.
- Manage Customer Expectations
- Coordinate with design team on permitting issues.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Map and submit permits for occupation and crossings of railroad right-of-way.
- Map and submit permits for work in and crossings of state, county and city right-of way.
- Map and submit permits for work in and crossings of electrical transmission and pipeline
- right-of way.
- Follow-up and file all right-of-way use permits.
- Provide construction crew with proper permit documentation for on-site work.
- Create maps and drawings for construction and maintenance crews.
- Provide internal crews with site plans for cable and fiber routing on customer’s premise.
- Work with CATV supervisors to draw and keep records of our system build-outs on
- customer’s premise
- Update all “proposed” design drawings with “as-built” information.
- Additional other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma.
- Working knowledge of maps and internet mapping software such as Google Maps and Google
- Working knowledge of Auto Cad.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word.
- Ability to create spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong Internet knowledge for the use of online permit applications.
- Good written and verbal communication skills as well as good listening skills.
- Willingness to learn and use basic MapInfo functions.